International students


As an inclusive business built on the brightest diverse minds, we welcome international applications for our Vacation Programme in the UK. But you’ll need to have the right to work in the UK.

At present, if you have a student visa, there should be no problems with working on our Vacation Programme. It depends on the terms of your visa and your working rights in the UK, however the UK government is introducing new immigration rules which will be effective from 2021. KPMG’s ability to make and honour any offer to you will be subject to these new immigration rules. Any offers will be made subject to immigration status being confirmed. KPMG cannot make any guarantee that you will be eligible for sponsorship and KPMG will be keeping its approach under review in line with new government guidance, as it becomes available.

Academic requirements

We expect everyone who joins us to have achieved certain academic standards. If you’ve studied overseas, you’ll need to have qualifications equivalent to our UK requirements. On your application form, you must state your qualifications as they were awarded to you - there is no need to tell us the UK equivalent, as we will be aware.

If you would like to apply to KPMG as an undergraduate with international qualifications, please use the links below to find out what you need to include on your application form.

European Qualifications

Non-European Qualifications

Do you have questions?

We realise working and studying overseas is a big decision to make. We’re sure you have questions about our process. So we have answered some of the most obvious ones on our Frequently asked questions page. If there’s something we’ve forgotten, please let us know via the Contact us page.

Immigration rules are subject to change and this information is correct as at September 2020.

> Back to top