I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Technical Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
External Security Compliance Analyst
Service Line: CRLO
Head of Learning Content Enablement (Senior Manager)
Service Line: People
Account Administrator- Corporates
Service Line: Market Development
Dynamics 365 Business Development Manager
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Power Platform Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) Technical Architect to be accountable for the technical design of D365FO solutions and the supporting infrastructure. You will work closely with both the functional team and the clients of KPMG. Your day-to-day function will require you to work closely with Consultants in designing solutions tailored to the customers’ requirements, which are often large-scale enterprise D365FO projects. This will require you to take a hands-on approach in designing and leading the technical implementation of Dynamics products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. You will need to demonstrate an effective balance between management skills and a broad range of technical skills.
The D365FO Technical Architect is a key role to KPMG. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG.
— The D365FO Technical Architect will lead the technical delivery of D365FO;
— Be a champion for technical solutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of Dynamics D365FO development practices, and a good knowledge of other development techniques;
— Provide capability to develop sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box D365FO functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset;
— Deliver high quality development services to clients;
— Work closely with the architecture team to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providing development only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration - Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
— Deliver training needs within the team and coach junior staff members;
— Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan;
— Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
— Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
— Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
— Participate in pre-sales activities as requested;
— Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific templates;
— Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Directors;
— In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
— Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
— Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
— Excellent presentation and consultancy skills;
— Ideally a minimum of 4-years hands-on experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009, including appropriate certification;
— Experience with or exposure to Dynamics 365FO will be considered a strong positive;
— Experience of using PowerApps, Logic Apps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services;
— Knowledge of Lifecycle Services and Visual Studio Team Services;
— Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI, SharePoint along with a good knowledge of .Net;
— Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation;
— Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration;
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirements;
— Knowledge of Agile and other Sure Step methodologies;
— Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365FO – including certification in one of the following:
- Human Resources
- Project Management and Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Trade & Logistics
— Experience in responding to RFPs and RFQs would be beneficial;
— Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams;
— Graduate degree from a University;
Experience and Background
— Expertise in providing development solutions in a D365FO environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant;
— Experience with D365FO in a Development Consulting role;
— Experience of at least two large scale ERP implementations;
— Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort;
— Pre-sales experience;
— Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
— Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge;
— Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff.
- Experience defining and implementing Integration Design Patterns
- Experience defining and implementing a Data Migration Strategy
- Experience working with and deploying code packages and environment update releases
- Experience defining and implementing a BI Reporting Strategy
The role is based in Canary Wharf in London. The Salary to be paid is competitive.
Role and Responsibilities
The External Security Compliance Analyst reports to the External Security Compliance Manager which is part of the Assurance & Remediation team, Information Assurance.
The External Security Compliance team play a key role in ensuring that KPMG meet their Client and Regulatory requirements through managing KPMG compliance with external certifications such as ISO27001, IPG and CE+, responding to client questionnaires and contract reviews, advising on Information Protection Plans, and project managing audits undertaken by clients on KPMG.as well as the firm wide controls and standards stipulated by KPMG Global and the UK firm; these are designed to meet Client and Regulatory requirements.
The Role requires close co-operation with many KPMG teams across the firms.
The responsibilities of the role include:
•Ensure KPMG certification and/or alignment to ISO27001, CE+, Key Controls and KPMGs Information Security Management Policies by providing support with audits and related preparation exercises.
•Provide support for client enquiries (questionnaires, follow-up meetings) by working with engagement teams, other areas of the firm as well as the clients to provide responses to such enquiries.
•Engage with engagement teams on enquiries regarding Information Protection Plans (IPPs) and liaising with the TISO (Technical Information Security Officer) where their approval is required.
•Provide support for client audit activities, including project management, liaising with areas of the business in scope for audit and other activities to ensure a smooth audit experience.
•Provide support to other areas of Assurance and Remediation as required.
•Provide input and guidance for KPMGs information security management policies.
The Person - Experience and Background
•Reasonable relevant experience working in an Information Security role.
•Good working knowledge of IT and Information Security controls.
•Good working knowledge of information Security standards (e.g. Cyber Essentials, ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Top 20 Controls).
•Experience in Data Protection and legal compliance.
•Risk Management knowledge and experience (desirable)
•Experience of producing and reviewing documentation including Policies, Standards, Contracts and Control frameworks (desirable).
•Working knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring, data analysis and reporting.
•Experienced in a wide base of technology and toolsets.
•Ability to develop and leverage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
•Self-motivated, working independently, managing own workload.
•Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all non-compliances.
•Organisational skills with attention to detail.
•Flexible and willing to work within other Information Assurance teams.
Grade: Senior Manager (B)
Location: Any UK office (but willing to travel to London Canary Wharf office monthly in the post-Covid 19 working environment)
Contract Type: Permanent full time
The Learning Content Enablement team are responsible for the use of technology in learning, and are critical to the success of allowing employees to access learning content, from any device or location, moving KPMG to a digitally enabled and seamless virtual and blended delivery mode of learning content. The team purpose is also to govern and recommend policy around all aspects of learning administration, as it pertains to learning systems efficiencies and effectiveness, and the end-users’ experience.
- Develop the strategy and blueprint for all technology solutions that support Learning within the People Function, consulting with the People Function and all relevant Capability stakeholders
- Work with hand-picked external specialists, KPMGs Technology function and global/EMA stakeholders to design and manage integrated solutions, putting the learner at the heart of the experience
- Develop business cases for investment and work with Learning Business Partners to prioritise spend. Consult with HR technology specialists to form an integrated view on solutions that will give maximum return for the whole employee life cycle, connecting learning to the wider employee experience
- Accountable to manage and innovate learning platforms to support KPMGs broader work styles and work modes agenda
- Collaborate with Global Learning Technology and Learning specialists to ensure integrated thinking and solutions, where applicable
- Make policy and best practice recommendations for the use and delivery of effective learning systems’ solutions
- Drive key activities in support of constantly improving the learning technology landscape, including driving learning operations activities and systems taxonomies and rules.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate technology based learning, working closely with Learning Design experts and other SMEs/business stakeholders
- Work with suppliers and continually assess external innovations to bring the art of the possible into the learning environment of KPMG
- Manage the relationship with Security and Technology to ensure investment opportunities secure the right resource and prioritisation
- Contribute to the design of learning MI to ensure evaluation and measurement are enabled through technology first
- Manage a small team of advisors/managers to support the delivery of learning operations’ support, including the right MI capability and content, and manage the relationship with KLS on behalf of learning
- Manage MVP and pilot test cases and ensure lessons are built into final solutions
- Work with Learning Operations to ensure new content is transitioned into effect and design a process for de-commissioning old content
- Manage the learning technology and learning operations budgets
- Demonstrable experience of working within a technology driven learning enablement role within a large-scale enterprise organisation, ideally Big 4.
- Operates collaboratively across large stakeholder groups to deliver effective outcomes: Leadership Team/ HR / Technology/ Finance / Comms and wider learning function.
- Experience of developing multi-faceted technology driven solutions to deliver effective tailored learning pathways to a diversely skilled workforce.
- Analysis skills: demonstrates capacity to seek and understand true business needs from a learning perspective and develop the appropriate strategy and solutions to deliver against requirements
- Comfortable with complexity and finding a new path or solution, able to challenge accepted wisdom and gain buy in on developing new more effective operating models.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of learning technology platforms; is able to rationally select the right tool for a specific need and is able to advise (senior) stakeholders the most appropriate path.
- Passion for learning development; aims to build effective and engaging development pathways that has a high take up and engaged user base.
- Ability to establish and build multiple, strong, professional relationships within the People function and Capabilities alike
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with handling/interpreting data and presenting data meaningfully for a senior audience.
- Broad Learning and HR technologies background
- Able to manage a small team of direct reports and mange workload c.(1/2)
- Degree level education or equivalent
Department: Account & Sector Management, International and Market Development
Coverage Group: Corporates
Location: Watford, Gatwick, Bristol, Reading
Time Requirement: Full time
KPMG goes to market on a multi-disciplinary basis, leveraging insights to provide a broad range of solutions and services to assist our clients in meeting their business objectives and addressing areas of greatest challenge.
Within the A&SM team we provide the information, tools, support and challenge required to identify, target, secure, retain and grow our relationship with our target clients, and initiate, pursue and win high-profile opportunities for the firm.
Working with the Account team and Client Lead Partner (CLP) to manage day to day activity across a number of accounts ensuring the Client Service Team (CST) and CLP are fully supported. The individual needs to have enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service, be comfortable with numbers and financial data and have excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills.
Specifically, the role includes;
• Central point of contact for the entire CST liaising with team members, sharing information and best practice to better enable them to support client’s needs
• Maintaining client Teams site used for storing and sharing account information (including contracts, rate cards and engagement letters). Support CLP with the organisation of the CST meetings and ad hoc client requests
• Analyse KPMG finance reporting to inform the account team on the financial position of the account
• Understanding and administering KPMG’s risk management, sales and account planning process with the CLP
• Commit to developing a high-level understanding of your clients and the services we provide to them
• Be an active member of the wider Account and Sector Management community sharing ideas and best practise from other accounts
• Leverage KPMG resources: brand, marketing and communication account/sector specific events
Skills, competencies and experience required:
• Be a self-starter and a good proactive thinker
• Have the ability to prioritise work and to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
• Knowledge of account management processes and tools
• Have good organisation and financial skills with a very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to build and develop relationships within the firm and especially within client service teams
• Good at stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral
• Confident at using Microsoft applications, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to work with discretion due to the sensitive nature of the role
As a general rule, you’ll be expected to meet the following requirements:
• Minimum grade B GCSE(*) Maths
• Minimum grade B GCSE(*) English Language
• Minimum of 320 UCAS Tariff Points(*)
• Minimum 2:1 degree or above in any discipline
• Or candidates through the KBS apprentice scheme
Note: (*) Or equivalent
- Owns the development and execution of a demand generation strategy for a key industry market to drive pipeline and sales to agreed KPI’s
- Develops the overall positioning, uniqueness and messaging for the Microsoft offerings through KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions into that industry
- Responsible for the generation of pipeline and execution of sales for the organisation
- Identifies and develops opportunities for the organisation to diversify across sub industry, emerging technology and services propositions to build pipeline
- Works with KPMG teams to create integrated propositions to meet the needs of specific industries or clients to build pipeline
- Leads the interlock with the delivery organisation to ensure:
- Contracts with clients are robust
- The sales teams support programme delivery in partnership
- The development of innovative and profitable commercial constructs
- Develops a marketing and communications plan to drive pipeline for the organisation in white space clients
- Ensures that client relationships and commercial engagements are managed effectively to ensure successful delivery and long term relationship development.
Business Development – Execution
- Owns and cultivates senior stakeholder relationships within key strategic accounts
- Owns and manages key relationships within the KPMG partner network to drive pipeline from within the firms’ client base
- Owns and manages the relationship with key Microsoft stakeholders to develop co-selling opportunities
- Leads key bids and proposals for large scale transformation programmes (typically in the £1-4m range)
- Works as a trusted advisor with clients around their strategic business and technology needs
- Leads and supports the negotiation of contracts and ensures compliance with KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions policy
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly experienced working in Microsoft solution sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technology (particularly Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure)
- Strong cross industry experience (Financial Services, Public Sector and Consumer Markets)
- Highly experienced working in partnership with Microsoft to develop business systems or cloud based technology propositions to meet client needs
- Experience of working in an LLP organisation
- Demonstrable track record developing long term profitable relationships with mid and large sized organisations
- Can develop a demand generation strategy for a Microsoft solution sales team and lead the team to successful execution
- Has led Microsoft centric transformation deals with values in excess of £2m
- Has led the development of solutions, consulting offerings and assets to drive repeatable sales
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders within a large consulting organisation or system integrator to develop pipeline, understanding of the unique structure and culture of a partnership based operating model
- Experience developing front and back office transformation propositions using Microsoft technology
- Has an extensive Microsoft network at sales level
- Can create a culture of knowledge sharing and innovations
- Is able to lead the sales interlock with delivery teams to ensure profitable growth in partnership.
- Passionate about talking to clients on current technology issues and market direction
- Collaborative ways of working with client and various KPMG teams.
- Creative problem-solving ability whilst working in ambiguous situations
- Experience in the anticipation the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
- Experience in building co-operative relationships and fostering an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
- Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals’ development needs and career aspirations
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
esigning, developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing Consultancy Services area within a market leading firm.
Owns the end-to-end solution:Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctnessDesigns and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the customer’s vision.Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it.Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation, deployment and support to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. Provides oversight during the implementation to make sure all the parts come together in the end.Assists the functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidanceFacilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projectsPossesses deep knowledge of all Power Platform products with the particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development. Ability to solve complex business requirements using the product features minimising the use of extensions when possible.Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skillsMaintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions. Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops.Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work.Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.Capable of learning new technologies or features and share the knowledge with the broader team.Able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options.Strives to be seen as a trusted advisor to our clients and colleagues Requirements
Ideally a degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.Professional certifications in Power Platform and D365 business applications Extensive experience in delivering end to end solutions using Power Platform and D365 platform. With at least 2 programs in the solution architect role.Understanding of the different implementation methodologiesIn-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOpsExperience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation ToolsAbility to solve complex business requirements using the product features minimising the use of extensions when possible.Capable of learning new technologies or features and share the knowledge with the broader team.Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writingStrong organisational and leadership skillsConfident in running workshops and translating business requirements to user storiesWilling to travel abroad when requiredAs part of the interview the candidate is required to demonstrate a Power Platform app