I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Head of Dynamics 365 Sales - EMEA Region
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Technical Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Senior Legal Advisor
Service Line: IHQ
Power Platform Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Manager - Macroeconomics
Service Line: Corporate Affairs
Dynamics 365 CE -Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Reporting to the MBS International and EMEA Managing Director, this role builds credibility and cultivates ‘trusted-partner’ relationships with the wider KPMG International member Firm community. Responsible for driving utilisation for KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) as the go-to place for all Microsoft near and offshore skills in EMEA and beyond. Providing trusted advisor expertise with member firms around their strategic approach to fulfilling their clients business and technology needs. Creates and progresses opportunities for MBS in the International market by leveraging a hybrid skillset of business development, pre-sales, technical excellence and delivery experience. Advocates innovation both within the firm and with clients and takes a role in developing team members to their full potential as well as promoting collaboration across teams.
You are confident in working along with others to win in client situations and deliver sustainable outcomes. Able to create deep relationships with Microsoft across EMEA and the ability to bring new opportunities to closure in partnership with Microsoft are a must.
A track record of growing and developing a business in a hyper growth situation and leading and developing a small team in the highly challenging environment that this growth creates whilst still delivering profitability expectations is fundamental.
Market Development – Leadership
- Owns the development and execution of a demand generation strategy for key markets to drive pipeline and sales to agreed KPI’s
- Responsible for the generation of pipeline and execution of sales for the International organisation, managing a team of ‘peers’
- Works with KPMG teams to create integrated propositions to meet the needs of specific industries or clients to build pipeline
- Effectively manages relationships with international member firms and commercial pursuits, to ensure successful execution and to proliferate long-term relationship development capital for MBS
Business Development – Execution
- Owns and cultivates senior stakeholder relationships within key strategically important KPMG members firms across EMEA
- Owns and manages key relationships within the KPMG partner network to drive pipeline from within the firms’ client base
- Owns and manages the relationship with key Microsoft stakeholders to develop co-selling opportunities
- Passionately promotes the Microsoft Business Solutions brand within international, to ensure that:
- MBS are the Microsoft practice with greatest mind share across KPMG globally
- Commercial proposals of international member firms include MBS resources from the Malta delivery centre
- The MBS International team’s competency, learnings, and methods are in demand across EMEA and team members are invited to influence and co-sell opportunities with local KPMG member firms to improve pipeline conversion
- Leads and augments bid teams for proposals for large scale transformation programmes (typically greater than €2m+)
- Supports the negotiation of contracts and ensures compliance with KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions policy
- Facilitates the engagement of senior EMEA Microsoft executives to provide sponsorship for opportunity qualification and advocacy of KPMG at the local country level
- Supports the development of the capability to identify, ideate, and harvest solutions and assets for key vertical markets and client needs to generate an opportunity pipeline
Sales Team/Operational Leadership
- Work with the Managing Director and leadership group to develop and execute the strategy and three-year business plan, constantly providing critical challenge and strategic mindset.
- Leads a small team including performance management, talent development and nurtures junior members of the team to cultivate highly motivated sales and delivery professionals to deliver the international growth strategy
- Fosters a culture of excellence, innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing within the international team to develop leading-practice capabilities and cross functional understanding
- Design and implement key operational processes and ensure the team have the right cadence around internal meetings, effective ways of working and escalation and resolution of issues
- Manage operational performance – short, medium, long term – including headcount/ capacity planning
- Drive the financial performance of the International BU through preparation of robust budgets; quarterly re-forecasting; monitoring actual performance group reporting)
- Foster a performance metrics led culture with clear focus on driving accountability across the team and development and monitoring of KPIs/ metrics
- Drive commerciality within the International BU, by focussing on value add, profitability and effective management of risk
- Provide constructive challenge and input into key decisions eg qualification of opportunities and pricing
- Drives alignment with MBS Group – point person to roll out groupwide initiatives and act as the International BU voice with the MBS Group
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technology (particularly Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure)
- Highly experienced working in partnership with technology partnerships to develop business systems or cloud-based technology propositions to meet client needs
- Can develop a demand generation strategy for a Microsoft solution sales team and lead the team to successful execution
- Proven track record having led technology centric transformation deals with values in excess of £5m and led the development of solutions, consulting offerings and assets to drive repeatable sales
- Extensive sales experience working in large matrix organisations across multiple countries and with senior stakeholders from either large consulting organisations or system integrators to develop pipeline. Additionally having an understanding of the Partnership based operating model
- Has an extensive Microsoft network at sales level
- Is able to lead the sales interlock with delivery teams to ensure profitable growth in partnership
- Passionate about talking to clients on current technology issues and market direction and seeks collaborative ways of working with both clients and KPMG teams
- Creative problem solving ability whilst working in ambiguous situations and understands the bigger strategic picture – agile in approach
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information. Forward thinking – anticipate what might happen, actively ensuring others are pre-prepared for likely outcomes.
- Resourceful, well organised with a track record of multitasking. Flexible and resilient – this team works at a fast pace, so you will be priority focused, detail-conscious, dedicated, and able to work calmly under pressure and be adaptable
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) Technical Architect to be accountable for the technical design of D365FO solutions and the supporting infrastructure. You will work closely with both the functional team and the clients of KPMG. Your day-to-day function will require you to work closely with Consultants in designing solutions tailored to the customers’ requirements, which are often large-scale enterprise D365FO projects. This will require you to take a hands-on approach in designing and leading the technical implementation of Dynamics products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. You will need to demonstrate an effective balance between management skills and a broad range of technical skills.
The D365FO Technical Architect is a key role to KPMG. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG.
— The D365FO Technical Architect will lead the technical delivery of D365FO;
— Be a champion for technical solutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of Dynamics D365FO development practices, and a good knowledge of other development techniques;
— Provide capability to develop sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box D365FO functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset;
— Deliver high quality development services to clients;
— Work closely with the architecture team to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providing development only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration - Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
— Deliver training needs within the team and coach junior staff members;
— Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan;
— Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
— Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
— Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
— Participate in pre-sales activities as requested;
— Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific templates;
— Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Directors;
— In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
— Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
— Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
— Excellent presentation and consultancy skills;
— Ideally a minimum of 4-years hands-on experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009, including appropriate certification;
— Experience with or exposure to Dynamics 365FO will be considered a strong positive;
— Experience of using PowerApps, Logic Apps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services;
— Knowledge of Lifecycle Services and Visual Studio Team Services;
— Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI, SharePoint along with a good knowledge of .Net;
— Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation;
— Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration;
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirements;
— Knowledge of Agile and other Sure Step methodologies;
— Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365FO – including certification in one of the following:
- Human Resources
- Project Management and Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Trade & Logistics
— Experience in responding to RFPs and RFQs would be beneficial;
— Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams;
— Graduate degree from a University;
Experience and Background
— Expertise in providing development solutions in a D365FO environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant;
— Experience with D365FO in a Development Consulting role;
— Experience of at least two large scale ERP implementations;
— Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort;
— Pre-sales experience;
— Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
— Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge;
— Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff.
- Experience defining and implementing Integration Design Patterns
- Experience defining and implementing a Data Migration Strategy
- Experience working with and deploying code packages and environment update releases
- Experience defining and implementing a BI Reporting Strategy
The role is based in Canary Wharf in London. The Salary to be paid is competitive.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a legal team of excellent calibre in a global organisation. We expect this opportunity will allow you to broaden our range of legal skills and experience.
KPMG International is the entity with which all member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated. KPMG member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services to clients and are based in 155 countries.
The International Office of the General Counsel is a small team based in three countries. The team provides legal advice on key strategic issues for, and supports the execution of key business decisions made by, KPMG International. It also supports KPMG International and the KPMG global network in dealing with legal, regulatory and reputational issues and risks.
The role will involve working, under the ultimate supervision of the General Counsel or other senior experienced lawyers in the team, on a wide variety of matters involving cross-border legal risk and regulation, internal investigations, governance, structural matters, investments, business relationships (in particular, with the KPMG member firms) and protection and use of the organisation’s brand.
Some international travel may be required.
Qualification, Skills and Experience required
We are looking for a qualified lawyer, of approximately 5 years PQE (or equivalent, if not UK qualified), with significant experience advising on corporate matters in areas such as governance and structural matters, investments (including equity and debt), acquisitions, disposals and cross border legal risks and regulations. Some contentious experience or experience advising on significant brand and legal risk matters will be advantageous. All candidates with demonstrable ability to fulfil the role will be considered.
A successful candidate is likely to have or be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent legal technical skills
- Experience of working as part of a legal team in relation to complex cross-border corporate matters. This experience may have been gained at a top law firm or in an equivalent in-house position
- An understanding of business drivers affecting, and legal, regulatory and business risks faced by, large global organizations
- Awareness of own strengths and areas for development
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of a small, supportive team while taking responsibility for their own work
- Ability to provide clear and pragmatic advice to, and deal confidently with, individuals at all levels
- Ability to deal with people from different cultures in an appropriate way
esigning, developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing Consultancy Services area within a market leading firm.
Owns the end-to-end solution:Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctnessDesigns and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the customer’s vision.Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it.Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation, deployment and support to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. Provides oversight during the implementation to make sure all the parts come together in the end.Assists the functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidanceFacilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projectsPossesses deep knowledge of all Power Platform products with the particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development. Ability to solve complex business requirements using the product features minimising the use of extensions when possible.Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skillsMaintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions. Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops.Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work.Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.Capable of learning new technologies or features and share the knowledge with the broader team.Able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options.Strives to be seen as a trusted advisor to our clients and colleagues Requirements
Ideally a degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.Professional certifications in Power Platform and D365 business applications Extensive experience in delivering end to end solutions using Power Platform and D365 platform. With at least 2 programs in the solution architect role.Understanding of the different implementation methodologiesIn-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOpsExperience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation ToolsAbility to solve complex business requirements using the product features minimising the use of extensions when possible.Capable of learning new technologies or features and share the knowledge with the broader team.Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writingStrong organisational and leadership skillsConfident in running workshops and translating business requirements to user storiesWilling to travel abroad when requiredAs part of the interview the candidate is required to demonstrate a Power Platform app
KPMG’s macroeconomics team works with the firm’s Chief Economist in the UK to develop the firm’s views and advice on the economic outlook. The team produces forecasts of the UK economy and publishes a range of reports, including the UK Economic Outlook report and UK economic updates, as well as themed research reports on issues relevant to our clients. The team also provides bespoke client briefings and presentations.
We are looking to recruit a manager with to join our team.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Producing the firm’s flagship UK Economic Outlook reports and economic updates. Developing innovative analysis and addressing the issues that are most important to our clients in an accessible way.
- Developing a fiscal forecasting model and using it to prepare regular in-house commentary on the fiscal outlook, including outlook for taxation and government spending.
- Preparing and delivering presentations on the economic outlook to internal and external audiences, tailoring content to each audience.
Qualifications and Experience required
- A 2.1 or First class undergraduate degree and a good Masters’ degree or equivalent in economics with significant macroeconomics content
- Solid experience in writing economic outlook reports and carrying out macroeconomics-related research
- Proven experience in modelling and analysing public sector finances
- Client facing experience in presenting and conveying economic outlook risks and key issues to different non-technical business audiences.
- Very strong knowledge of the UK economy, including regional economies
- Keen interest in major developments and risks faced by the G7 and the major emerging economies
- Strong econometric skills
- Advanced use of Excel and at least one econometric package (preferably R)
- Excellent written English
- Excellent oral communications
- Ability to present advanced technical evidence in a digestible format to a non-technical audience.
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior andoffshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft business solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies,.Net development and PowerBI.
Broad understanding of software development lifecycle,development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – including core solution of Accounts, Contact and Activity management and at least one of the following:
- Sales Management
- Marketing automation
- Project Services Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Field Services
Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive),
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Visual Studio Team Service
Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
Experience of Agile Methodology
Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable
– Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable
Graduate from a top University
A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
Experience of large scale CRM implementations
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff