I'm looking for
Search results for "Customer Experience & Digital"
Assistant Managers – Corporates – Customer and Digital
Service Line: Customer
Assistant Manager – Corporates – Customer and Digital
Service Line: Customer
Senior Manager, Digital Supply Chain – Planning
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Senior Manager, Digital Enablement
Service Line: Market Development
GCT Tax Manager (Digital Transformation)
Service Line: Global Comp and Trans
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thought and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading Professional Services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets, we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
Role and Responsibilities
The Assistant Manager is focused on building and leading teams of consultant to win and deliver projects, specifically in the area of customer and digital. Our clients face challenges covering multiple perspectives such as redesigning their organisation structure and capabilities to put digital at its heart.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include:
• Assist in developing innovative solutions to process and manage data
• Assist in delivering data management and data governance solutions
• Develop data models, perform ETL and analyse data to develop reports using CRM systems to additionally operate model designs.
• Derive insights and Business Intelligence to solve analytical problems and develop visualisations by transforming data, wireframe designing and dashboard story telling.
• Develop and contribute effective and useful code to our codebase
• Improve operational efficiencies by identifying opportunities for automation and developing templates to implement
• Clearly communicate findings and recommendations with engaging visuals and presentations to non-technical audiences as well technical audience
• Participate in constant learning through training and skills development
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in customer service transformation.
- Experience in undertaking projects and/or work streams within large projects that involve combining creative, visioning, digital design and development, IT, and business change capabilities
- Experience in resolving problems and sets of deliverables.
- Experience in strong people management skills.
- Experience in facilitation and presentation skills.
- Experience in identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Experience in delivering high quality assignments under time pressure.
- Experience in working for a management consultancy practice or equivalent major system integrator
- Experience of winning and leading customer service transformation / operational support process redesign projects of significant size and scope for leading clients
- Experience of working in the private sector. Experience in other sectors is also beneficial.
- Experience of delivering front office transformation projects
- Experience in marketing, sales, service.
- Experience in CRM systems, operating model design.
- Experience in operational excellence, and field force optimisation.
- Experience of agile working and design thinking is also advantageous.
- Experience of literacy in data data modelling
- Experience of transforming data, visualisations, wireframe designing and dashboard story telling
- Experience in SQL, Python, Microsoft Excel including Power Query, VBA, Hadoop (Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR etc.), Azure and NoSQL databases, SAS, SPSS and R
- Experience of Data Visualisation skills: Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau, SAS
- Experience in Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Experience of technical development lifecycle: design, build, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and technical support
- Experience of adopting new technologies and changing landscape
Multiple roles available
Opening Date: 30/01/2020
Closing Date: 27/02/2020
Competitive salary plus negotiable benefits
Ourclients are facing a future of massive disruption driven by regulatory change,customer expectations, new competition and technology innovation.
KPMG is expanding its Corporates (telecoms,media, technology and energy) Management Consulting team to help thesecompanies to successfully navigate this disruption and take advantage of newopportunities.
Aspart of our ambition to become the digital transformation go-to partner andprovider of customer and employee experience using emerging technologies, KPMGhave established a Customer and Digital function within Consulting. This is ahome for our talent and will be a differentiator in the marketplace.
Ourclients face challenges covering multiple ‘customer’ perspectives – redesigningtheir organisation structure and capabilities to put digital at its heart;redesigning key customer facing processes, often by introducing innovativedigital technologies; rethinking how best to instil a truly customer-centricculture from the top of the organisation down to the front line; and how toensure that the customer experience is a positive one irrespective of the channelsused.
The role as Assistant Manageris a fantastic opportunity to support and shape the translation of clients’business challenges, leveraging strong commercial acumen and technical expertise,into key business and functional requirements, to build digital solutions thatdrive value for their customers and employees
Thisis a client facing role which focuses on being a part of customer-centricprogrammes teams to drive transformational and disruptive change. Assistant Managersare responsible for driving the connected customer agenda and bringing the bestcapabilities for improving customer experience.
The Assistant Manager has a track record ofworking in a digitally focused role, or experience in working in one ofCorporates’ target industries.
AssistantManagers work in cross-functional capabilities and will be expected toassimilate and integrate Nunwood’s primary research into projects.
The Assistant Manager will work with clientleads to draws on these skills at the intersection of understanding the currentclient’s business problems, knowing the industry to design, implement and scalerelevant solutions for our clients.
AssistantManagers will be required to assess client’s business strategy, customercapability and operations for sizeable customer and digital transformationopportunities in the form of emerging tech solutions, data analytics and/orstrategic support.
AssistantManagers play a key role in winning and delivering digital projects and will beresponsible for both working alone and supporting junior members of the teamwhere necessary.
Therole allows the opportunity to work with the leadership team and a range ofpeople from across the firm to develop tailored propositions; and engaging ourclients with these value propositions.
Asuccessful Assistant Manager will leverage the technical, business and designskills of an experienced multidisciplinary team with expertise in customerexperience, data science, business management, engineering and development.
TheAssistant Manager’s key responsibilities encompass:
Playinga key role in helping he client to develop their transformation roadmap andchange portfolio
Havinga working knowledge of what constitutes customer experience and how tointegrate this into a transformation project
Takingownership of aspects of a project plan, including deliverables, as well asbeing able to flex to offer support to the wider team
Supportthe design of the future operating model
Play akey role in bidding, winning and delivering customer and digital transformationengagements of significant size and scope.
Supportthe Customer and Digital Leadership together with Consulting Industry Leaders(or their delegates) to build and action Go-To-Market plans within their industry,focussed on target clients.
Contributeto the development of the team, including supporting on internal initiatives,events, propositions as per the business needs
Comesfrom a digitally focused or relevant industry background with experience ofworking with digital/technology solutions and experience of managing projectsfor internal or external clients
Have experience of customer centricpropositions including sales and marketing including having been responsiblefor the delivery of a phase or project, with associate deliverables.
Have a demonstrable knowledge of innovationincluding approaches, segmentation, and technology
Hasexperience of weaving a solution based on current technologies from ideation todelivery
Comeswith experience of working in one of these industries i.e. oil & gas,utilities, retail, telco, FMCG and transport & infrastructure.
Demonstrateseffectiveness in tackling complex assignments, balancing competing prioritiesand managing multiple stakeholders.
The ambition is that AssistantManagers bridge the technical expertise of engineers and data scientists withthe operational expertise of marketing, supply chain, risk and other frontline roles.
Morespecifically the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the followingkey skills:
Experienceof digital solutions and customer experience projects/programmes.
Projectmanagement skills including experience in large cross functional and/or crossgeographical programmes
Experienceof ‘connected consulting’ projects – working with teams outside of Customer andDigital to deliver a wider transformation programme
Runcompelling workshops, to extract and challenge information from client SME’sand successfully guides participants through unknown territory.
Knowledgeof the design thinking ethos of human centre design and ability to adopt it tosolve client issues.
Strongunderstanding of the application of agile methodology in both productdevelopment and organizational structure.
Creativeproblem solving ability, inquisitive mind-set, comfortable with working inambiguous situations.
Strongattention to detail.
Excellentfacilitation and presentation skills.
Abilityto rapidly identify issues and propose solutions.
Abilityto work independently with limited oversight.
Abilityto deliver high quality assignments under time pressure.
Abilityto grow and develop people working for them.
We make processes frictionless and decisions effortless, in pursuit of our clients’ performance ambition. We are a mix of experienced consultants, industry veterans and the brightest talent of the future who work with world leading companies on the largest Supply Chain projects. Across our three main service lines Digital Supply Chain, Supply Chain Analytics and Supply Chain Transformation, your work will work cross-functionally with colleagues from across KPMGs capabilities (including Strategy, Finance Transformation, Global Business Services, CIO Advisory, Customer and Digital) to deliver multi-disciplinary solutions, at the forefront of technology.
We are seeking a Senior Manager with significant experience in Supply Chain Planning to join our growing Digital Supply Chain team within our Operations practice. We are looking for someone with an extensive planning background particularly with the use of cloud/SaaS platforms such as Oracle Supply Chain Management or JDA – however, it will be advantageous if you also have broader Supply Chain experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading consulting work as part of a team, both alongside colleagues and clients, on complex commercial or transformational engagements in our three core areas - digital supply chain, supply chain analytics and supply chain transformation.
Key attributes of the role include:
- Planning subject matter expert, with ability to apply knowledge to solving client issues relating to Digital Supply Chain; Digitisation, Omnichannel solutions, Control towers, Supply Chain visibility and Integrated Business Planning.
- Supply Chain Transformation; Analysis of existing planning capabilities, identifying improvements across people, process & technology. Defining new operating models, organisation re-design, and cultural change.
- Digital Strategies leveraging cloud based tools, RPA & AI to optimise demand planning, supply planning and logistics. Sourcing evaluation and roadmaps to transformation.
As well as leading teams to deliver these solutions, Senior Managers are also expected to lead practice development by developing and bringing to fruition new solutions, be actively engaged in driving new business development activity, provide a broad contribution to development of the overall team and input ideas to the management team.
- Advanced understanding of supply chain processes – including: demand and supply planning, logistics management, inventory management, Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP), collaborative planning
- Demonstrated experience in using, supporting and/or implementing leading supply chain planning software, e.g. Oracle Supply Chain Management, JDA, SAP IBP, E2Open, Kinaxis, Manugistics, and other digital supply chain technologies.
- Experience leading multiple, large, complex supply chain transformation programmes involving planning processes such as S&OP/IBP, demand planning, supply planning and inventory management
- Experience communicating compelling and well thought-out solutions to complex problems to a range of audience types including c-suite stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial business cases for change and rolling out cost restructuring initiatives
- Experience of change management in complex multi-business unit / multi-geography environments
- Experience of managing project plans, internal processes and budgets
- Blue Chip, FTSE 100, Fortune 500 company or central Government experience
- Experience in using data visualization and data analytics tools to support decision making;
- Familiarity with agile principles and project management methodology e.g. Scrum
- Extensive knowledge of the current supply chain technology market
- Experience in identifying and securing potential sales opportunities, while also maintaining existing senior supply chain client relationships
The Senior Manager, Digital Enablement is accountable for leading the strategic development, management and implementation of the UK digital channels and automation strategy. You will sit as part of the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise team and drive our digital strategy in line with the firm’s sales and marketing strategy.
The role requires a mix of digital marketing and channel expertise alongside marketing and commercial experience to ensure we develop digital tools, channels and strategies to help enable best in class use of digital within our marketing programmes, compelling client experiences and a website, social media strategy and digital capabilities.
The role covers all digital external content, platforms and presences, including apps, websites, digital advertising (including PPC and programmatic) and social media. The role will collaborate closely with Brand & Risk Management, our Marketing Business Partners – and proactively manage our relationship with ITS and Global Digital Marketing. The role holder will also offer advisory support to the CMO and to other relevant parts of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing the UK digital channel strategy and roadmap and managing the on-shore team to drive this, supplemented by offshore resources.
- Responsible for leading the ongoing development of the kpmg.com/UK platform and identifying ways to drive better commercial leverage and improve the client experience.
- Oversee the centralised content publishing approach for kpmg.com/UK and ensure a coherent content structure and delivery according to SLA's.
- Champion best practice marketing and bring into the organisation deep expertise on the subject of digital marketing & automation, developing a plan which improves outcomes.
- Represent marketing in relevant UK and Global forums to influence and secure decisions in the best interest of the firm to advance our digital channels and tools.
- Be the voice of the client across our digital channels with a focus on understanding their expectations and shaping our tools, plans and tactics.
- Project management the implementation of new tools, upgraded capabilities and ensure the stability and availability of our marketing technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of compliance and risk requirements are implemented including information security, content standards and data privacy.
- Oversee active monitoring to find infringements and unauthorised digital presences and then coordinate with OGC and other teams to arrange resolution.
- Provide direction to and be responsible for day-to-day management of the digital enablement team, including conflict resolution, personal development and communication with fee-earners.
- Ensuring adherence to budget management framework.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Head of Marketing CoE with reporting to the CMO as required/as the situation demands.
The individual will have responsibility for three direct reports and will supported by an offshore team in KGS.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
Comfortable and expert across a key digital marketing channels, tools and strategies you will be able to switch seamlessly from a conversation in a technical context and distil this simply and clearly to influence colleagues around the commercial or client impact.
You will be working across the CoE, BPs and the business to ensure strong delivery within timeframes, striking a balance between getting sufficiently involved with the detail to keep messaging sharp on the one hand, and maintaining a broad, strategic view on the other.
You will bring a rigour and structure to ensure our processes/approaches/tools are clearly defined, documented and evolved in line with business needs and best practice but champion innovation, creativity and commercial impact to drive our digital agenda forward.
This balance must be achieved at all times, so you will be flexible and agile, able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour, with the ability to delegate and monitor appropriately.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
You will be expected to support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
You will have responsibility for developing further governance processes for the firm to ensure all KPMG digital assets are in line with our ITS requirements, Global Digital guidelines to ensure information security, data privacy and brand compliance in collaboration with our Brand and Risk Management team.
- Strong marketing automation expertise with Adobe Campaign preferred. Able to define, plan and execute a marketing technology roadmap.
- Good understanding of marketing technology marketplace and able to assess and prioritise impact of new tools and tactics on our strategy and client experience.
- Deep expertise on web strategy including UX/CX, personalisation, content strategy, mobile optimisation and SEO management.
- Capable project manager with experience across IT project delivery include methodologies such as SCRUM or Agile.
- Social media channel management including content strategies, channel management & internal engagement.
- Develop robust online analytics and campaign analysis with recommendations for continuous improvement and better ROI including Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understanding of digital tools, solutions and tools to manage our marketing technology vendors, governance and engagement with ITS and Global Digital Marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of the commercial drivers for the digital and be adept at using data and applying new methodologies, tools and technologies to realise value.
- Act to simplify and express our digital plans clearly and aligned to our firm’s Marketing and Strategic Relationships strategy.
- Be an innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas in a group setting.
- Be a motivating leader, creating a team environment that constantly reinforces KPMG’s values.
- Take personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork.
- You will be commercial help to maximise the ROI for marketing and strategic relationships ensuring its contribution to the firm.
- Be a consummate relationship-builder, creating useful networks internally and externally, and serving as an advisor and arbitrator for escalated conflicts or unresolved issues.
Technical role requirements & skills:
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of technical website and digital marketing automation
- Knowledge of CRM systems/Marketing Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of online marketing and content management principles and systems, including accessibility, web reporting and metadata. (e.g SharePoint, HTML, SML, Flash and image editing software.
- Knowledge of the current/future landscape for digital marketing and best practice.
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might create transformative change within digital marketing.
We are currently recruiting Managers to join our successful Global Compliance & Transformation (GCT) team, based in London. The GCT team advises UK and multinational clients on how to improve their tax processes, organisation, controls and technology to be more effective and efficient, working closely with our wider Tax and Advisory practices to achieve growth above and below the line for our clients.
Specifically we are recruiting candidates for our Digital & Technology Tax team, with experience in ERP systems (such as SAP and Oracle), in Finance / Procurement / Supply Chain systems, in tax and statutory accounting compliance / reporting tools or in tax data management.
Candidates should also have knowledge or interest in how indirect and direct taxes integrate into those systems.
The role will be working with UK, European and Multinational clients to advise them on optimising their tax process and implementing technology that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams, often together with our Tax and Management Consulting practices.
We have a strong pipeline of work and want individuals who will hit the ground running within a highly motivated and well regarded team.
GCT is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Advising clients on their tax process and technology strategy, in order to make them more efficient and effective.
Managing tax and accounting aspects through the complete lifecycle of ERP deployments, from initial scoping, requirements, design, testing and country implementation.
Advising on local country requirements such as digital reporting and e-invoicing.
Working with 3rd parties and KPMG’s Business Technology service line to design and implement tools to enable compliance and data for tax purposes.
Managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions.
Assisting with the group's business development and sales initiatives.
Knowledge of design and configuration aspects of ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle, or Procurement solutions.
Experience of implementing indirect tax configuration and processes, as well as direct tax and local taxes.
Experience of the end-to-end lifecycle of an ERP deployment and specifically in implementing tax processes for the UK and other European countries.
Knowledge of the implementation of tax engines such as Onesource Indirect Tax or Vertex.
Experience of finance and tax processes (e.g. record-to-report, purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash)
Experience in implementing tax compliance and reporting solutions.
Knowledge of data management applications and the application to tax.
Experience gained in project work.
Knowledge of UK and European tax processes and requirements.
Experience in digital reporting and e-invoicing.
Expertise / Technical role requirements
ERP design and configuration
Data management solutions
Good technology / ERP experience or interest
Some knowledge of finance and tax processes
Good organisational and planning skills
Good communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team