I'm looking for
Search results for "Technology"
Technology, Strategy & Effectiveness - Assistant Manager
Service Line: Connected Technology
Assistant Manager – Cyber – Operational Technology
Service Line: Connected Technology
Testing Manager – Non Automation - FS Technology
Service Line: Connected Technology
Third Party Risk Analyst- Technology Risk - FS
Service Line: Connected Technology
Forensic Technology Assistant Manager - Forensic
Service Line: Forensic
Tax Technology & Innovation Director
Service Line: Tax Central
KPMG’s Technology Strategy practice helps clients transform the way that CIOs and their management teams manage and deliver IT services to their customers. We help our clients to understand and exploit the constantly changing technology ecosystem to deliver value, agility and efficiency. In collaboration with other specialists across KPMG, we support our clients through digital transformation and enable them to transform their business through technology-enabled change.
Within Technology Strategy we deliver collaborative team engagements, working together across these capabilities to help our clients get the best from their IT services. We are growing our team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking your relevant expertise and experience to join us.
Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
Providing compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
You will work with KPMG colleagues, client teams and with C Level client resources to:
Bring a technology perspective to a broad range of client issues, demonstrating how technology can be used to address problems and realise opportunities
Manage the development and delivery of IT operating models that enable clients to get the most from their technology organisation
Develop digital and technology strategies alongside client teams
Provide credible advice to clients on how to operate IT in the most effective manner
Collaborate across our other Connected Technology capabilities to improve and transform IT services for our clients
Work with other teams across KPMG to provide support to clients as they undergo digital transformation
You will work within the Tech Strategy capability group and with the wider KPMG firm to:
Identify emerging trends in the market and develop products and services that KPMG can leverage within our client base
Support the growth of our Tech Strategy capability through developing and supporting our people
Contribute to innovative thought leadership on technology topics including digital transformation, technology strategy, digital operating models and delivering more effective and efficient technology services
Champion how Tech Strategy can help our clients deliver more effectively and achieve their digital and technology ambitions
You will work as part of an engagement team in a leading capacity to deliver high quality products and outcomes to our clients and identify further opportunities to support them for the wider KPMG firm.
Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals’ development needs and career aspirations
Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
Developing technology strategies in complex environments, with a focus on leveraging digital and emerging technologies
IT operating model design and implementation (Target Operating Model)
IT cost optimisation and efficiency
Digital transformation at scale
Agile delivery methodologies, particularly at scale in large organisations
Tenacious, passionate and thorough in approach and style; able to adjust communication styles from C level to junior level
Self-sufficient, with leadership experience managing teams and delivering technology programmes / projects
Consulting experience with large organisations - Ideally Financial Services
A passion for emerging technology and driving business value
Experienced in new technology delivery and ways of working (for example Agile, DevOps)
Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including cyber resilience, digital technology risk, privacy, designing and implementing risk frameworks and modelling, implementing cyber risk controls corporate governance, cyber due diligence, deriving value from contracts and much more.
We have a fast-growing team and our engagements often take place in an international context which requires us to provide services across the globe, often in close cooperation with other KPMG offices.
Our services are of both an assurance and advisory nature and include: Cyber Security and Resilience Assessments and Benchmarking, Review, Design and Implementation of Secure and Resilient Business and IT Solutions, Review, Design and Implementation of Complex Privacy Solutions, GDPR, IT Security and Risk Management, Cyber in the External Audit, Cyber Internal Audit, Cyber Due Diligence and Independent Project Assurance.
This role requires previous experience in delivery of Operational Technology Security, with excellent knowledge of digital technology for cyber solutions and cyber risk and controls experience. The ability and credibility to advise our clients to select, design and implement complex solutions within our domains is essential. The successful candidate will be involved in delivery across all our key Corporates clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be supporting the management and delivery of challenging, complex client engagements for our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and threats that they face.
• Supporting the development of strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans for OT Security
• Analysing and defining sector-specific risk-based controls for OT Security
• Helping to manage packages of work within larger programmes of delivery.
• Work in a team and follow KPMG methodologies to deliver excellent cyber risk and regulatory services
• Supporting business development activities and client proposals.
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge. A working knowledge of cyber security regulation, standards and methodologies.
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity.
Experience and Skills:
A combination of the following:
• Proven experience of successfully delivering Operational Technology services (including implementations, creating business cases and roadmaps, assurance reviews and maturity assessments) to medium/large, multi-national clients.
• Experience in certain key sectors - Corporates.
• Delivered or involved in a number of operational technology and cyber risk management engagements which have included a technology workstream and implementation.
• Experience in transformation and business change programmes.
• Advising clients that operate digital technology solutions on business risks, regulations, controls, benefits, solution fit and typical challenges.
• Functional experience of digital technology solutions (Powered solutions, Cloud Security and Resilience, Risk and Controls Management, Audit Management would be a plus).
• Functional experience of cyber security in digital technology
• Functional experience of risk and controls
• Knowledge and experience of cyber, business and technology resilience
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance models and standards
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of successfully delivering digital technology risk services.
• “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
• Cyber security qualification e.g. CISSP / CISM (required)
• Information Security auditing qualification e.g. CISA (desirable)
• Degree or Masters qualification in Cyber, Information Security or IT management (desirable)
• Project management qualification e.g. Prince II, MSP or PMI (desirable)
Manager – Testing Services
KPMG is building a "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, KPMG is seeking to help our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change – while minimising risk.
We are currently looking to recruit Advisors who can make a significant contribution to the continuing development of KPMG’s Testing Practice within the Management Consulting Technology Enablement team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
You will help define and grow the Testing Practice by supporting the achievement of revenue targets, expanding the pipeline of opportunities and developing value propositions for the market in which we operate.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out testing solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Build test strategies and detailed test plans for the delivery of testing on projects.
• Manage teams in designing and continuously developing test scripts / suites for functional & technical testing of applications
• Manage the execution of tests / suites and report results, capture run & key metrics over time
• Ensure application acceptance criteria for tests are fit for purpose
• Work collaboratively with client business and IT teams to record and analyse requirements for testing in the most optimum manner
• Manage the process of raising and resolving test defects in a structured manner and provide solutions
• Lead and manage testing on project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and other hybrid methods alongside helping with the budgeting of testing workstreams
• Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
• Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
• Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs and career aspirations
• Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
• You are an experienced manager of medium to large testing projects across a variety of IT technology platforms (ideally banking and finance applications)
• Degree in a numerate or computing related subject and ISEB/ISTQB qualified
• Excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle including understanding the various types of testing
• You are confident in developing advanced test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from user stories, technical designs and specifications
• You are a team leader with passion to motivate, engage and instil learning culture on the job
• You have a good understanding of test management tools such as HP Quality Centre and JIRA
• You have excellent skills in acquiring and analysing test data
• Familiarity with integration tools - Jenkins & TeamCity
• Ability to assess testing risks and then estimate, plan and prioritise tasks accordingly
• You are passionate to create and improve internal and industry-standard test frameworks, tools & utilities
The Financial Services Technology Risk Consulting team is focused on providing consultancy, advice and assurance on our clients' technology risks and controls. The market is evolving at pace and innovating, whilst embracing the digital age. We are building out our team to advise clients on emerging and legacy technology risks and controls. We are focused on project and programme risk, operational and technology resilience, technology risk and control, impact of regulatory change on data and technology and third-party risk management. All underpinned by analytics. We deliver our work through consulting projects, focused on risk and control assurance, as well as projects with 2nd and 3rd lines of defence.
• Building global relationships and actively seeking out the global networks best experts to address client needs
• Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
• Work with Partners and Directors and the wider Third Party Risk Management team in delivering risk services to the Financial Services sector. • Delivery of Third-Party Risk Management consulting projects - including reviews of maturity, process, governance and operating model. Advice on automation and tooling, consulting advice on regulatory requirements and expectations on Third Party Risk Management. Deliver end to end supplier assurance projects and Third Party Risk Management transformation projects
• Act as a key contributor to the delivery of key client relationships, identify revenue-generating opportunities and get involved in business development activities.
• Build and develop relationships with key market contacts
• Develop industry and technical expertise and be positioned as a key contributor for Third Party Risk Management delivery for the Financial Services sector
• Identify, anticipate and recommend the need for and make changes to third party risk management methodologies and related services in response to changing risk profiles and regulatory expectations
• Work as part of the wider team and with other departments to further develop and mature KPMG's Third Party Risk Management offering
• Understand the Financial Services industry - key performance drivers, emerging technical and industry developments
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand others motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience of successfully delivering risk and controls assessments.
• Proven experience of supporting the implementation of Third Party Risk Management frameworks in Financial Services organisations
• Thorough understanding of Third Party Risk Management and experience of working within Third Party Risk Management frameworks for Financial Services organisations
• A strong foundation of knowledge and insight of regulatory requirements and the expectations on Third Party Risk Management and wider risks
• A good understanding of related regulations (specifically Operational Resilience requirements).
• Degree/masters qualification is preferred
Experience and Background
• Experience of working within and demonstrating consistently strong delivery of Third Party Risk Management programs in the Financial Services firms.
• Experience of the end to end procurement lifecycle.
• Experience of working within a regulatory environment and providing knowledge and insights on regulatory thinking on third party risk management
• Experience of reviewing Third Party Risk Management for banks and/or insurers and providing gap assessments and remediation plans
• Experience of managing senior stakeholders from across the business.
• Ability to identify and assess risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
• Strong understanding of Financial Services sector
• A good understanding of technology platforms
• Demonstrates management skills both on engagements and in an office environment
• Ability to play an active role in the business development process
• Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
• Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Can constructively challenging clients and internal stakeholders to drive best results
• An aptitude for embracing and adapting to new technology
• Ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients
• Ability to work flexibly in terms of working hours to accommodate tight timelines and manage well under pressure
Forensic Technology (FTech) supports clients and their legal advisors in response to litigation, civil disputes, investigations, regulatory, and M&A matters. FTech assist their clients through the preservation, collection, processing, reporting, and analysis of electronically stored information (ESI) such as emails, chat messages, and electronic documents.
The projects are often time critical and include global clients with footprints around the world, providing opportunities to work with other overseas offices including on site attendance. Many projects have a significant impact on our clients’ businesses and communities, with matters occasionally featuring on international headlines.
FTech are looking for data specialists who are able to extract, store, enhance, and investigate large volumes of unstructured data by leveraging market-leading technologies and methodologies.
Supporting delivery work on range of engagements. This will involve:
- Reporting to the engagement manager on day-to-day delivery elements.
- Responding to client requests with the supervision of the engagement manager.
- Managing expectations and taking ownership of delivery elements to meet pressing engagement deadlines.
- Managing small to medium projects from start to finish
- Supporting off-site projects where a mobile technology environment has been deployed.
- Maintaining and updating procedural documentation.
- Delivery of client-based training on our review systems via WebEx or to an audience.
- Assisting with technology demonstrations regarding our technology offerings in the form of seminars or online webinars.
- Researching and testing new software.
- Assisting with project administration tasks where appropriate.
The Person To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Worked in a professional services environment with at least 2/3 years’ experience assisting with the delivery of eDisclosure/Investigations.
- Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle.
- Familiarity with forensic best practices, e.g. evidence handling, chain of custody, metadata preservation, etc.
- Experience in handling and analysing unstructured data sources such as emails, network shares, and laptops.
- Experience in liaising with clients on basic requests and delivering software training.
- Proficient in tools such as EnCase, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace or similar.
All candidates are expected to have a number of the following qualities:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think through and solve problems independently.
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and managing expectations.
- Keen to learn industry-specific software and in-house processes.
- Able to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Experience in a professional environment or role is desirable.
The role will be the link between technology and the tax business. You will work closely with the Partner & Director group across all tax service lines to design technology solutions for our clients and drive business development for our technology.
Together with the tax business, you will develop the tax technology go to market strategy, take the engagement lead role on the design and delivery of client specific technology solutions based on KPMG’s tax technology capabilities and shape the technology element of KPMG’s response to proposals for tax services.
Working closely with senior stakeholders in the team and the wider tax business, you will help drive forward KPMG’s tax technology strategy, and be a key part of the development and growth of an exciting new and innovative team.
You will have
Strong educational background or high level of relevant equivalent experience
Experience leading complex, high-profile tax transformation and technology projects
Accounting or tax qualifications or equivalent experience
Demonstrable interest in/background in technology
Ability to generate and progress leads to sales for large, global clients and as part of complex multi-disciplinary proposals
Ability to define team vision and strategy, with a desire to significantly increase market share
A highly motivated mindset, with the ability to engage and lead a team on a variety of high profile internal and external projects, delivering to agreed deadlines and budgets even under pressure
Excellent problem-solving skills, remaining resilient and calm in a crisis
Ability to build and execute strong internal and external relationships
Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple projects, often with conflicting objectives
Ability to work autonomously with the confidence to make your own decisions
Effective judgement – knowing when to consult and doing this in a timely manner
Excellent organisational, time management, delegation and review skills, with a results driven mentality
Excellent people and performance / talent management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft software and packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
You may have
Experience with ERP systems or tax software
Understanding of cloud technology delivery and other relevant, leading-edge technologies
Understanding of UX/UI/design
Knowledge of agile project methodology.
In this role you will
- Take the engagement lead role on the delivery of complex, high profile tax transformation and technology projects;
- Build and maintain excellent internal relationships with the wider global firm and external client relationships with senior staff;
- Work closely with Partners and Directors within the tax business to build awareness of the KPMG's tax technology internally and externally and generate client leads
Together with the tax business, design client specific technology solutions based on KPMG’s tax technology capabilities and shape the technology element of KPMG’s response to proposals for tax services;
Work with tax Partners and Directors to originate technology opportunities by leading client meetings and technology demonstrations;
Lead the business development process for large technology opportunities progressing leads to sales and taking responsibility for contract negotiation and agreement.
Provide technical consulting to external clients and internal project teams, guiding them to an appropriate technical or process solution based on their business requirements, overseeing delivery of the project to agreed scope/budget
Develop delivery models and take new propositions to market
Work with the tax business to identify opportunities to create technology enabled services based on KPMG's tax technology capabilities
Build and maintain excellent internal and external client relationships
Input into ongoing reviews of technology product roadmaps and strategy to ensure internal and external client feedback is reflected
Performance manage junior staff.