I'm looking for
Search results for "Customer Experience & Digital"
Manager – Corporates Consulting – Customer Transformation/Digital
Service Line: Customer
Assistant Manager – Corporates – Customer and Digital
Service Line: Customer
Website Experience Manager
Service Line: Market Development
Head of Product - Connected Customer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Manager – Corporates Consulting – Customer Data/Analytics
Service Line: Customer
Opening Dates for Applications: 27/11/2019
Closing Date for Applications: 25/12/2019
Salary: Competitive plus negotiable benefits
Manager – Corporates Consulting – Customer Transformation/Digital
Location – London
This position has multiple vacancies
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Manager’s key responsibilities include:
— Working with the client to develop their transformation roadmap and change portfolio by understanding customer and business challenges
— Maintaining a working knowledge of Customer Centric Design initiatives and how to integrate these into a transformation project
— Being responsible for building and executing the project plan and managing any risks and issues appropriately
— Designing and implementing future operating models
— Defining and implementing customer channel strategies, bringing a strong knowledge of current technology landscape in this space (e.g. CRM, chatbots, webchat, AI)
— Helping support the development of the Business case and benefits tracking
— Working with Engineering team to prototype, test and integrate technology
— Leading the origination of client’s solutions to their digital-related challenges in sales and/or service functions
— Playing a key role in bidding, winning and delivering customer and digital transformation engagements of significant size and scope
— Helping clients focus on generating value through their customer and digital initiatives, with a clear performance focus, and make sure initiatives are designed to drive real value rapidly
— Supporting the Customer and Digital Leadership together with Consulting Industry Leaders (or their delegates) to build and action Go-To-Market plans within their industry, focused on target clients
— Developing relationships to identify and shape future solutions and engagements - working internally (with Digital Architects, Consulting Industry Leaders, Client Lead Partners, Solutions & Digital, Business Development Managers, other parts of KPMG) and externally (partners, alliances)
— Ensuring that customer and digital transformation projects or their work-streams within a large engagement are effectively scoped, managed and delivered on time, to budget and within agreed (KPMG) risk frameworks
— Providing leadership within the Customer and Digital Team, coaching and developing team members and running non-client initiatives, such as training or risk management
Skills, Qualifications & Experience required
— Background in programme/project management with experience of working in management consulting or Digital agencies
— Proven experience of a variety of Customer focused Digital Transformation or Customer focused Strategic propositions including sales and marketing, and customer operations
— Have been responsible for an end-to-end project or phase, with associated deliverables,
— Have a demonstrable experience of innovation including approaches, segmentation, and technology
— Proven experience of weaving a solution into a Transformation plan based on current technologies, from ideation to delivery
— Proven experience within consulting or a start up in at least one of the following industries: oil & gas, utilities, retail, telco, FMCG, transport & infrastructure
— Strong Agile and project management experience in large cross-functional and/or cross-geographical programmes
— Proven experience of delivering ‘connected consulting’ projects – working with teams outside of Customer and Digital to deliver a wider transformation programme
— Articulate the value of emerging technologies in business to a non-technical audience in a clear and compelling fashion
— Proven experience in extracting and challenging information from client SME’s and successfully guide clients through unknown territory
— Demonstrable knowledge of the design thinking ethos of human centre design and ability to adopt it to solve client issues
Our clients are facing a future of massive disruption driven by regulatory change, customer expectations, new competition and technology innovation. KPMG is expanding its Corporates (telecoms, media, technology, defence and energy) Management Consulting team to help these companies to successfully navigate this disruption and take advantage of new opportunities.
There are four core areas within in the Customer team: Strategy, Experience Design, Transformation and Digital. This role is within our Experience Design practice.
The role as Assistant Manager within the Experience Design part of the Customer and Digital function is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a creative, energetic and rapidly growing team within KPMG.
Typically the role will involve working within workstream or project at a client focussed on improving their employee or customer experience. It’s a client facing role which will generally mean working with clients in their offices from Monday to Thursday each week.
Projects also regularly involve working within a wider a multidisciplinary team with technical, business, data science, business management, finance or IT skills as well.
Alongside the project work there will be opportunities to develop the Customer practice, contribute to sales and take advantage of the extensive training and opportunities working at KPMG brings.
Moreover, working in the team will also give you access to the latest insight from our KPMG Nunwood Customer Experience Excellence Centre.
The Assistant Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Working on Experience Design projects to understand, design and transform both customer and employee experiences. This will include
- Capturing and distilling customer/employee insight
- Creating personas
- Building as-is journey maps
- Generating, prioritising and developing opportunities
- Contributing to the design of future experiences
- Prototyping and iterating parts of the journey
- Supporting with workshop design and facilitation
- Liaising with the KPMG graphics team
- Contributing to the running of the UK Design Centre of Excellence and development of the Design practice (this may include team communications, method development etc)
- Supporting the development of proposals
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in Customer Experience
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic to join a dynamic and fast growing part of our business, and who will play a key role in delivering Experience Design projects in the UK.
- Comes from a design, internal customer experience or management consulting background.
- Has an understanding of Experience Design
- Has experience of working on projects that have resulted in capturing the understanding of the journey today and redesigning what it will look like in the future
- Ideally comes with experience of working within at least one of the following industries - oil & gas, utilities, retail, telco, FMCG, defence and transport & infrastructure.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in tackling complex assignments, balancing competing priorities and managing multiple stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience
More specifically the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
- An understanding of the design thinking ethos of human centre design and what makes a good customer experience
- Ability to capture and distil customer insight
- Creative problem solving ability, inquisitive mind-set, comfortable with working in ambiguous situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands. We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
The Website Experience Manager will be responsible for managing the KPMG UK websites including kpmg.com/uk and our broader portfolio including Nunwood.com and KPMGEnterprise.co.uk.
At the heart of this role is managing the development and deployment of web content, templates and user journeys with a focus on creating compelling experiences for clients and sustaining a website that is a strategic asset for the UK firm.
You will influence the development of both our UK and digital roadmaps, content strategy, site structure and usage of the site as part of our digital marketing strategy.
The Marketing Centre of Expertise (CoE) operates a matrix model of expertise in defined marketing capabilities and organised in clusters aligned to our business units. The CoE leads on marketing delivery, supports brand management, digital enablement and also provides account management to support the Marketing Business Partners (BP). CoE teams are experts in specialised areas and are deeply involved in co-creation and delivery.
A mix of website content management, digital marketing, website technology and and experience of capturing and utilising customer insights and web analytics is required. Its focus is to ensure that all website touchpoints and user journeys are effective, personalised to client needs and integrated where possible with other digital channels – with proactive recommendations for improvement based on analytics, insights and industry best practice.
The role will require significant collaboration to be effective,
- Manage the development and deployment of website content including webpages, site structure, content strategy including a calendar and deployment of new digital content assets.
- Leading the delivery of the website components of our digital roadmap in conjunction with Global Digital Marketing including template design, UX improvements and Adobe Experience Manager Developments.
- Delivering SEO and UX optimisation across the UK websites and ensuring our compliance with key risk requirements including Penetration Testing and GDPR.
- Managing our supporting tools for the website including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DemandBase and the Preference Centre.
- Proactively advising the marketing and strategic relationship teams and corporate affairs alongside client facing colleagues of the effective usage of the website in our digital marketing and client engagement strategies.
- Providing high quality management information around for the UK website including client insights, marketing effectiveness and content optimisation.
- Coordinating and managing partners, including Global Digital Marketing, our agencies and colleagues in our KGS team.
- Researching and analysing competitor web strategies and industry best practice to ensure we retain a word-class website.
- Project management of change and development projects related to our websites.
- Liaising with the off-shore team on OEH Marketing and web assets and analytics.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Enablement with reporting to the Head of Campaign Management and CMO as required/as the situation demands.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges
You will bring a client focus and deep expertise around the best use of the website to effectively influence decisions around the development of content, new pages, capabilities and change projects affecting our UK websites.
Knowledgeable in UX, digital marketing and content marketing, you will anchor decisions around insights and embrace innovation to inspire and build confidence with stakeholders.
Good collaboration and negotiating skills to align business requirements, investment decisions and content plans with best practice – and remain focussed on delivering more compelling client experiences with commercial value for the firm.
Supported by an off-shore team, you will be able to motivate and manage their delivery to agreed timescales, quality and cost.
You will need to display and maintain high levels of energy and drive in order to ensure projects are delivered in timely fashion with the maximum impact and good feedback from users.
You will not be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo, using your strong influencing and negotiation skills with senior stakeholders to achieve the best results within the strategic objectives of KPMG.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance
- Expected to work autonomously within the firm’s overall strategic priorities and direct support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
- Aware of the need to assess and to manage risk and governance requirements to ensure we manage the information security, data privacy and broader risk and compliance implications of our websites.
Core technical competencies
- Website content production, template management and oversight of website UX
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics or similar platforms and tools
- Proven expertise and approaches to deliver SEO/SEM, personalisation and website journey management
- Excellent copy-writing and editing skills for website content
- You will display a solid understanding of marcomms, and how this translates into the digital environment at KPMG, setting tactical plans and tailoring approaches for our website
- Able to manage the development and execution of a website content strategy and structure
- Act as a champion for digital marcomms, educating junior marketing team members, as well as wider marketing as to its importance
- Have a strong grasp of analysis, including the development of new strategies based on client insights and digital analytics
Core behavioural competencies
- Intellectually curious with the drive to continue developing your knowledge of website best practice to deliver a better visitor experience
- Collaborative with colleagues across the marketing team to ensure the team are adopting best practice approach and needs are considered in our digital plans.
- Innovative and stimulating innovation in others; constructively challenge new ideas to ensure they contribute to the overall goals of marketing.
- Act as client champion and use this to inform our content strategy and calendar.
- Excellent attention to detail and rigour in your approach.
- Comfortable in the technical and engaging with technology providers, agencies and ITS colleagues you will be able to translate and make accessible for broader audiences
- BA university degree or equivalent
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of digital marketing and automation solutions
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge of website content management tools, workflow management with Adobe Experience Manager experience desirable
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of the current landscape UX, personalisation and the role of web as part of a digital strategy
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might improve the visitor experience
Head of Product – Connected Customer
London (with some travel to Leeds & Manchester)
Solutions & Digital
Service Line Information
Solutions and Digital is at the heart of our technology capability in the UK. Our primary focus is to deliver for our clients but we are also key to transforming KPMG internally. Our integrated capability teams design, build and operate flexible technology enabled products for clients to help them solve the most complex business problems and transform their operations. We are a group of over 500 technology professionals based in London, Leeds and Manchester.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The team are focused on enhancing the growth of the product in the market. The development and management of the product is cross-functional so this team requires close work with all areas of Solutions and Digital and the broader consulting organisation. The team are focused on innovating and improving the specific product as well as day to day product activities to ensure growth that constantly meets client demands. The team also collaborate and align on different product strategies, identifying opportunities to help achieve the product’s vision.
CONNECTED CUSTOMER - This role is accountable for delivery of the Connect Customer proposition within Solutions and Digital.
We deliver digital products/experiences that understand customer behaviours, engage users and drive improvements in business performance. We help clients unlock value by gathering true customer insight and applying throughout the experience journey. We build both standalone and integrated propositions which can sit on top off enterprise or legacy technologies.
We have a dedicated team of specialised technical resources which provide in-house technical capability across many technology languages, frameworks and platforms. We adopt all of the development standards and approaches that you would expect to see in a leading technology organisation, with structure and security at the core of everything we do. We bring the trust and assurance values associated with our KPMG brand into modern software development.
This role is a key role in the Solutions and Digital leadership team. You will be single account owner for the success of the Product within KMPG. The role may have dual reporting to S&D leadership and also to the product CEO in Consulting.
As the leader of this product/ proposition you will need to build a clear roadmap for enhancements that meet the needs of our clients.
You will need to do this through working in partnership with, and consulting across, multiple clients. You will be translating their individual requirements into a series of business outcomes that solve for the many and push the overall product/proposition forward. You will allow us to engage with new clients through the strength of our product, as well as delivering enhancement to current clients.
You will be a visionary driving a ‘passion for our products’ mind set, able to translate the product/ portfolio roadmap to colleagues across our broader business, and use it to motivate the teams within your team.
You will drive a passion within the team for building a leading class product/ proposition that represents the broader KPMG brand and the values that we uphold.
You will be experienced in driving all parts of the development cycle from ideation to execute and operate in product environment.
You will have a proven track record of delivery within large complex organisations.
You will be a leader in agile ways of working and a strong advocate for ‘total ownership’.
With this in mind you will need to define how you operate the run organisation within your area, defining clear SLA’s for your business services and the interdependencies across other parts of the KMPG support organisation.
You will be comfortable running cross locational teams internally and operating on client site under a broader engagement. You will guide these teams in achieving the product’s vision and strategy.
You will be responsible for leading the research and analysis on the product and its’ market, to help identify opportunities, identify strategic issues and influence the strategy.
In conjunction with the wider leadership team you will be accountable for driving a larger transformational agenda and pushing a matrix based way of working to deliver business based outcomes for our clients.
Excellent communication and effective down the line to ensure the proper execution of the roles in all positions. Additionally, expected to collaborate with other Heads of Product and expected to make regular presentations to a variety of the most senior stakeholders.
An ability to move his peers as well as his juniors and have them follow a common vision. Great leadership should further be coupled with excellent people skills, improving the cohesion and functionality of the product team.
A high level of analytical and quantitative skills. Possess the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case. Strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, and product performance.
Integrity and Vision:
A visionary who is future-oriented. A person of high integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values; demonstrates calmness under pressure in order to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
Job Description – Manager
Ourclients are facing a future of massive disruption driven by regulatory change,customer expectations, new competition and technology innovation.
KPMG is expanding its Corporates (telecoms,media, technology and energy) Management Consulting team to help thesecompanies to successfully navigate this disruption and take advantage of newopportunities.
Aspart of our ambition to become the digital transformation go-to partner andprovider of customer and employee experience, KPMG have established a Customerand Digital function within Consulting. This is a home for our talent and willbe a differentiator in the marketplace.
Ourclients face challenges covering multiple ‘customer’ perspectives – redesigningtheir organisation structure and capabilities to put digital at its heart;redesigning key customer facing processes, often by introducing innovative digitaltechnologies; rethinking how best to instil a truly customer-centric culturefrom the top of the organisation down to the front line; and how to ensure thatthe customer experience is a positive one irrespective of the channels used.
The role as Manager isa fantastic opportunity to be part of the translation of clients’ businesschallenges, leveraging strong commercial acumen and technical expertise, intokey business and functional requirements, to build digital solutions that drivevalue for their customers and employees.
Thisis a client facing role which will involve a varied combination of projectmanagement and sales skills, with a focus on product development, innovationand design thinking. Managers draw on these skills at the intersection ofunderstanding the current client’s business problems, knowing the industry todesign, implement and scale relevant solutions for our clients.
Managerswill be expected to partake in business development, which will involvebuilding relationships internally as well as with our key target clients toidentify and shape future opportunities.
Thisrole is focused on building and leading team of consultants that wins and deliversdigital projects. Our projects are rarely standalone and the successfulcandidate will need to work with capabilities and solutions drawn from acrossbroader KPMG.
Managershave a strong business development element to their role which involvesbuilding relationships internally as well as with our key target clients toidentify and shape future opportunities. The role will involve drawing insightsand data from our existing projects for clients; working with the leadershipteam and a range of people from across the firm to develop tailoredpropositions; and engaging our clients with these value propositions.
Asuccessful Manager will bring technical, business and design skills of an experiencedmultidisciplinary team with expertise in customer experience, data science, businessmanagement, engineering and/or development.
Thesuccessful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop coreexpertise in management consulting, product development and business analysis,while building experience through managing multiple work-streams, andstakeholders to drive value for our clients.
TheManager’s key responsibilities include to:
Play akey role in bidding, winning and delivering customer and digital transformationengagements of significant size and scope.
Leadthe origination of client’s solutions to their digital-related challenges insales and/or service functions.
Supportthe delivery of our digital projects. Specifically, by undertaking roles whichmay include developing hypothesis, business and data analysis and requirementsgathering, development of business cases, and similar.
Supportthe bid and sales process around customer and digital engagements.
Supportthe day to day management and running of the team, by assisting in activitiessuch as resource planning, budgeting/forecasting, developing points of view orwhite papers, collating knowledge, supporting social and team buildingactivities, etc.
Helpclients focus on generating value through their customer and digitalinitiatives, with a clear performance focus, and make sure initiatives aredesigned to drive real value rapidly.
Developrelationships so as to identify and shape future solutions and engagements -working internally (with Connected Digital Architects, Consulting IndustryLeaders, Client Lead Partners, S&D, Business Development Managers, otherparts of KPMG) and externally (partners, alliances).
We are looking forsomeone with a strong work ethic to join a dynamic and fast growing part of ourbusiness, and who will play a key role in delivering customer and digitaltransformation projects in the UK.
Comesfrom a start-up, product development / design or management consulting background.
Hasa good understanding in at least one of the following areas: Front office(specifically CRM) applications and platforms, Web or Mobile Apps, DataScience, Big Data and Machine Learning, or Intelligent Automation
Hasexperience of winning and leading digital transformation projects that resultin transformation and developing tech solutions of significant size and scopefor leading clients.
Hasexperience of weaving a solution based on current technologies from ideation todelivery
Comeswith experience of working in one of these industries i.e. oil & gas,utilities, retail, telco, FMCG and transport & infrastructure.
Hasundertaken projects and/or work-streams within large projects that involvecombining creative visioning, digital design and development, IT, and businesschange capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills
Morespecifically the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the followingkey skills:
Experienceof digital transformation.
Articulatethe value of emerging technologies in business to a non-technical audience in aclear and compelling fashion.
Run compellingworkshops, to extract and challenge information from client SME’s andsuccessfully guides participants through unknown territory.
Solidknowledge of the design thinking ethos of human centre design and ability toadopt it to solve client issues.
Strongunderstanding of the application of agile methodology in both productdevelopment and organizational structure.
Creativeproblem solving ability, inquisitive mind-set, comfortable with working inambiguous situations.
Excellentfacilitation and presentation skills.
Abilityto rapidly identify issues and propose solutions.
Abilityto work independently with limited oversight.
Abilityto deliver high quality assignments under time pressure.
Abilityto grow and develop people working for them.