I'm looking for
Search results for "Customer Experience & Digital"
Analyst – Corporates – Customer and Digital
Service Line: Customer
Assistant Manager – Corporates – Customer and Digital
Service Line: Customer
Manager – Corporates Consulting – Customer Data/Analytics
Service Line: Customer
Head of Product - Connected Customer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Associate Director - Data Analytics
Service Line: Customer
This role is focused on building and leading teams of consultant to win and deliver projects specifically in the area of customer and digital. Our clients face challenges covering multiple ‘customer’ perspectives –redesigning their organisation structure and capabilities to put digital at its heart; redesigning key customer facing processes, often by introducing innovative digital technologies; rethinking how best to instil a truly customer-centric culture from the top of the organisation down to the front line; and how to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one irrespective of the channels used.
Our projects are rarely standalone and the successful candidate will need to work with capabilities and solutions drawn from across broader KPMG.
Our Assistant Managers will be expected to partake in business development, which will involve building relationships internally as well as with our key target clients to identify and shape future opportunities.
You will be working with a vibrant and award winning Customer team, working in ‘Corporates’ (essentially large private sector clients across Retail, Power and Energy, and Telco). We are a growing business and there will be opportunity to develop and grow your career.
Role and Responsibilities
-Support the delivery of our Customer projects. Specifically, by undertaking roles which may include experience design, customer journey mapping, developing customer personas, business analysis and requirements gathering, development of business cases, and similar.
- Support the big and sales process around service transformation engagements
- Support the day to day management and running of the internal Customer team, by assisting in activities such as resource planning, budgeting/forecasting, developing points of view or white papers, collating knowledge, supporting social and team building activities etc
- Develop relationships so as to identify and shape future solutions and engagements - working internally (with customer leadership, Consulting Industry Leaders, Client Lead Partners, Business Development Managers, other parts of KPMG) and externally (partners, allies).
Experience and Background
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic to join a dynamic and fast growing part of our business, and who will play a key role in delivering customer service transformation projects in the UK
- From a major management consultancy practice or equivalent major system integrator
- Experience of winning and leading customer service transformation / operational support process redesign projects of significant size and scope for leading clients
- Comes with experience of working in the private sector. Experience in other sectors is also beneficial.
- Has experience of delivering front office transformation projects – therefore bringing experience in the areas such as marketing, sales, service, CRM systems, operating model design, operational excellence, and field force optimisation.
- Has experience of agile working and design thinking is also advantageous.
Qualifications and Skills
- Has experience of customer service transformation.
- Has undertaken projects and/or workstreams within large projects that involve combining creative visioning, digital design and development, IT, and business change capabilities
- A track record for owning problems and sets of deliverables.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight.
- Ability to deliver high quality assignments under time pressure.
Our clients are facing a future of massive disruption driven by regulatory change, customer expectations, new competition and technology innovation. KPMG is expanding its Corporates (telecoms, media, technology, defence and energy) Management Consulting team to help these companies to successfully navigate this disruption and take advantage of new opportunities.
There are four core areas within in the Customer team: Strategy, Experience Design, Transformation and Digital. This role is within our Experience Design practice.
The role as Assistant Manager within the Experience Design part of the Customer and Digital function is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a creative, energetic and rapidly growing team within KPMG.
Typically the role will involve working within workstream or project at a client focussed on improving their employee or customer experience. It’s a client facing role which will generally mean working with clients in their offices from Monday to Thursday each week.
Projects also regularly involve working within a wider a multidisciplinary team with technical, business, data science, business management, finance or IT skills as well.
Alongside the project work there will be opportunities to develop the Customer practice, contribute to sales and take advantage of the extensive training and opportunities working at KPMG brings.
Moreover, working in the team will also give you access to the latest insight from our KPMG Nunwood Customer Experience Excellence Centre.
The Assistant Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Working on Experience Design projects to understand, design and transform both customer and employee experiences. This will include
- Capturing and distilling customer/employee insight
- Creating personas
- Building as-is journey maps
- Generating, prioritising and developing opportunities
- Contributing to the design of future experiences
- Prototyping and iterating parts of the journey
- Supporting with workshop design and facilitation
- Liaising with the KPMG graphics team
- Contributing to the running of the UK Design Centre of Excellence and development of the Design practice (this may include team communications, method development etc)
- Supporting the development of proposals
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in Customer Experience
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic to join a dynamic and fast growing part of our business, and who will play a key role in delivering Experience Design projects in the UK.
- Comes from a design, internal customer experience or management consulting background.
- Has an understanding of Experience Design
- Has experience of working on projects that have resulted in capturing the understanding of the journey today and redesigning what it will look like in the future
- Ideally comes with experience of working within at least one of the following industries - oil & gas, utilities, retail, telco, FMCG, defence and transport & infrastructure.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in tackling complex assignments, balancing competing priorities and managing multiple stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience
More specifically the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
- An understanding of the design thinking ethos of human centre design and what makes a good customer experience
- Ability to capture and distil customer insight
- Creative problem solving ability, inquisitive mind-set, comfortable with working in ambiguous situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands. We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Job Description – Manager
Ourclients are facing a future of massive disruption driven by regulatory change,customer expectations, new competition and technology innovation.
KPMG is expanding its Corporates (telecoms,media, technology and energy) Management Consulting team to help thesecompanies to successfully navigate this disruption and take advantage of newopportunities.
Aspart of our ambition to become the digital transformation go-to partner andprovider of customer and employee experience, KPMG have established a Customerand Digital function within Consulting. This is a home for our talent and willbe a differentiator in the marketplace.
Ourclients face challenges covering multiple ‘customer’ perspectives – redesigningtheir organisation structure and capabilities to put digital at its heart;redesigning key customer facing processes, often by introducing innovative digitaltechnologies; rethinking how best to instil a truly customer-centric culturefrom the top of the organisation down to the front line; and how to ensure thatthe customer experience is a positive one irrespective of the channels used.
The role as Manager isa fantastic opportunity to be part of the translation of clients’ businesschallenges, leveraging strong commercial acumen and technical expertise, intokey business and functional requirements, to build digital solutions that drivevalue for their customers and employees.
Thisis a client facing role which will involve a varied combination of projectmanagement and sales skills, with a focus on product development, innovationand design thinking. Managers draw on these skills at the intersection ofunderstanding the current client’s business problems, knowing the industry todesign, implement and scale relevant solutions for our clients.
Managerswill be expected to partake in business development, which will involvebuilding relationships internally as well as with our key target clients toidentify and shape future opportunities.
Thisrole is focused on building and leading team of consultants that wins and deliversdigital projects. Our projects are rarely standalone and the successfulcandidate will need to work with capabilities and solutions drawn from acrossbroader KPMG.
Managershave a strong business development element to their role which involvesbuilding relationships internally as well as with our key target clients toidentify and shape future opportunities. The role will involve drawing insightsand data from our existing projects for clients; working with the leadershipteam and a range of people from across the firm to develop tailoredpropositions; and engaging our clients with these value propositions.
Asuccessful Manager will bring technical, business and design skills of an experiencedmultidisciplinary team with expertise in customer experience, data science, businessmanagement, engineering and/or development.
Thesuccessful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop coreexpertise in management consulting, product development and business analysis,while building experience through managing multiple work-streams, andstakeholders to drive value for our clients.
TheManager’s key responsibilities include to:
Play akey role in bidding, winning and delivering customer and digital transformationengagements of significant size and scope.
Leadthe origination of client’s solutions to their digital-related challenges insales and/or service functions.
Supportthe delivery of our digital projects. Specifically, by undertaking roles whichmay include developing hypothesis, business and data analysis and requirementsgathering, development of business cases, and similar.
Supportthe bid and sales process around customer and digital engagements.
Supportthe day to day management and running of the team, by assisting in activitiessuch as resource planning, budgeting/forecasting, developing points of view orwhite papers, collating knowledge, supporting social and team buildingactivities, etc.
Helpclients focus on generating value through their customer and digitalinitiatives, with a clear performance focus, and make sure initiatives aredesigned to drive real value rapidly.
Developrelationships so as to identify and shape future solutions and engagements -working internally (with Connected Digital Architects, Consulting IndustryLeaders, Client Lead Partners, S&D, Business Development Managers, otherparts of KPMG) and externally (partners, alliances).
We are looking forsomeone with a strong work ethic to join a dynamic and fast growing part of ourbusiness, and who will play a key role in delivering customer and digitaltransformation projects in the UK.
Comesfrom a start-up, product development / design or management consulting background.
Hasa good understanding in at least one of the following areas: Front office(specifically CRM) applications and platforms, Web or Mobile Apps, DataScience, Big Data and Machine Learning, or Intelligent Automation
Hasexperience of winning and leading digital transformation projects that resultin transformation and developing tech solutions of significant size and scopefor leading clients.
Hasexperience of weaving a solution based on current technologies from ideation todelivery
Comeswith experience of working in one of these industries i.e. oil & gas,utilities, retail, telco, FMCG and transport & infrastructure.
Hasundertaken projects and/or work-streams within large projects that involvecombining creative visioning, digital design and development, IT, and businesschange capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills
Morespecifically the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the followingkey skills:
Experienceof digital transformation.
Articulatethe value of emerging technologies in business to a non-technical audience in aclear and compelling fashion.
Run compellingworkshops, to extract and challenge information from client SME’s andsuccessfully guides participants through unknown territory.
Solidknowledge of the design thinking ethos of human centre design and ability toadopt it to solve client issues.
Strongunderstanding of the application of agile methodology in both productdevelopment and organizational structure.
Creativeproblem solving ability, inquisitive mind-set, comfortable with working inambiguous situations.
Excellentfacilitation and presentation skills.
Abilityto rapidly identify issues and propose solutions.
Abilityto work independently with limited oversight.
Abilityto deliver high quality assignments under time pressure.
Abilityto grow and develop people working for them.
Head of Product – Connected Customer
London (with some travel to Leeds & Manchester)
Solutions & Digital
Service Line Information
Solutions and Digital is at the heart of our technology capability in the UK. Our primary focus is to deliver for our clients but we are also key to transforming KPMG internally. Our integrated capability teams design, build and operate flexible technology enabled products for clients to help them solve the most complex business problems and transform their operations. We are a group of over 500 technology professionals based in London, Leeds and Manchester.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The team are focused on enhancing the growth of the product in the market. The development and management of the product is cross-functional so this team requires close work with all areas of Solutions and Digital and the broader consulting organisation. The team are focused on innovating and improving the specific product as well as day to day product activities to ensure growth that constantly meets client demands. The team also collaborate and align on different product strategies, identifying opportunities to help achieve the product’s vision.
CONNECTED CUSTOMER - This role is accountable for delivery of the Connect Customer proposition within Solutions and Digital.
We deliver digital products/experiences that understand customer behaviours, engage users and drive improvements in business performance. We help clients unlock value by gathering true customer insight and applying throughout the experience journey. We build both standalone and integrated propositions which can sit on top off enterprise or legacy technologies.
We have a dedicated team of specialised technical resources which provide in-house technical capability across many technology languages, frameworks and platforms. We adopt all of the development standards and approaches that you would expect to see in a leading technology organisation, with structure and security at the core of everything we do. We bring the trust and assurance values associated with our KPMG brand into modern software development.
This role is a key role in the Solutions and Digital leadership team. You will be single account owner for the success of the Product within KMPG. The role may have dual reporting to S&D leadership and also to the product CEO in Consulting.
As the leader of this product/ proposition you will need to build a clear roadmap for enhancements that meet the needs of our clients.
You will need to do this through working in partnership with, and consulting across, multiple clients. You will be translating their individual requirements into a series of business outcomes that solve for the many and push the overall product/proposition forward. You will allow us to engage with new clients through the strength of our product, as well as delivering enhancement to current clients.
You will be a visionary driving a ‘passion for our products’ mind set, able to translate the product/ portfolio roadmap to colleagues across our broader business, and use it to motivate the teams within your team.
You will drive a passion within the team for building a leading class product/ proposition that represents the broader KPMG brand and the values that we uphold.
You will be experienced in driving all parts of the development cycle from ideation to execute and operate in product environment.
You will have a proven track record of delivery within large complex organisations.
You will be a leader in agile ways of working and a strong advocate for ‘total ownership’.
With this in mind you will need to define how you operate the run organisation within your area, defining clear SLA’s for your business services and the interdependencies across other parts of the KMPG support organisation.
You will be comfortable running cross locational teams internally and operating on client site under a broader engagement. You will guide these teams in achieving the product’s vision and strategy.
You will be responsible for leading the research and analysis on the product and its’ market, to help identify opportunities, identify strategic issues and influence the strategy.
In conjunction with the wider leadership team you will be accountable for driving a larger transformational agenda and pushing a matrix based way of working to deliver business based outcomes for our clients.
Excellent communication and effective down the line to ensure the proper execution of the roles in all positions. Additionally, expected to collaborate with other Heads of Product and expected to make regular presentations to a variety of the most senior stakeholders.
An ability to move his peers as well as his juniors and have them follow a common vision. Great leadership should further be coupled with excellent people skills, improving the cohesion and functionality of the product team.
A high level of analytical and quantitative skills. Possess the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case. Strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, and product performance.
Integrity and Vision:
A visionary who is future-oriented. A person of high integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values; demonstrates calmness under pressure in order to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
• Building global relationships and actively seeking out the global networks best experts to address client needs
• Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
Reporting to the Director of the team, the role involves overseeing and lead a team which:
• The role will be to support and drive the sales of significant Data Analytics & Digital Transformation consulting engagements in Defence & Aerospace.
• You will be responsible for managing the growth of a high performing a dynamic team, working across multidisciplinary teams.
• You will be able to build strong client relationship and effectively take propositions to market
• You will be responsible for end to end engagement and stakeholder management
• Develops solution features, following development best practices and architecture guidelines
• Uses data analytics tools and techniques to identify patterns, extract outliers, and perform analyses to address client problems
• Develops data visualisations to display analyses to end users
• Tests and validates solutions
• Develops competence in a broad range of technologies and frameworks for managing all aspects of the data lifecycle
• Undertakes technical training to acquire and demonstrate expertise in data analysis and design & build of solutions
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand others motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
• Experience in developing new strategy and propositions to generate business
• Experience in a senior management role managing projects, clients and senior stakeholders
• Experience scoping, designing and building financial models in best practice
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships across a range of teams
• Experience in performance management and developing & retaining talent
• Proven experience of assessing client issues, developing rapid requirements to support the assessment and resolution of data management issues, examples include re-performance of complex systems.
• Experience in business and data analysis and understanding of core business and financial processes within clients’ markets.
• Experience in Enterprise performance management and understanding how an organisation uses Management Information to make decisions.
• Experience in some of the following or similar technology areas:
• Data Analytics (SQL)
• Data Reporting (Excel, VBA, PowerBI)
• Solution Building
• Experience of Aerospace & Defence industry is preferred.
• Security Cleared or capable of being security cleared
• Big 4 professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment.
• A first-class or upper second-class degree in a numerate subject
• Strong communication skills to be able to describe complex technical issues in a clear and non-technical way
• Strong commercial awareness and understanding of key concepts and issues in the Aerospace & Defence sector
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That's why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it's great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities - you'll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We're a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
We're at our best when you're at your best; that's why we've created 'Our Deal' and 'The Academy'. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through 'The Academy', you'll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we're making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy